Friday, January 9, 2009

follow your nose...

as you walk through our little apartment, you can smell the fruits of my housewifely labours of the day...

~ at the front door, the living room is lightly lemon Pledge scented following the first trip round the house with the duster this year.
~ approaching the kitchen the air is filled with the aroma of the hot apples, cinnamon, toasted oats and walnuts of a baking apple crisp.
~ stroll by the bathroom and you'll notice a hint of pine scented cleaning products.
~ the spare bedroom is fragrant with drying laundry, which smells curiously of geraniums (reminds me of my Nan's Boots bubble bath).

i hardly know which room to hang out in, inhaling...

could be that i need to get out more.

1 comment:

  1. I'd definitely get out of the house for an afternoon, Meggles. You're going a bit mad, me thinks.

    ReplyDelete